September 23, 2012

Blighty could be worse....


Polly Persephone Beer got spliced on Friday and is now Mrs Paul Bearman :)
Here are her brothers and sister- Stephen Leo Beer, Mark Dominic Beer, me, Simon St John Beer; PollyPoo and Paul with JackJack (aka Batman), Ellie, seated is Anna (these three being Pollys kids); Sallie (Stepmother); more brothers, Harry Cosmo Beer and Matthew Giles Beer. And yes, I am tragically shortarsed.
Needless to say, fantastically good day. Nice to have a new brother. Thanks, Pol!

Yesterday I visited Frank and Liz who used to live in Esperaza. I still miss them so took a train to Bexhill-on-Sea to check them  out and lo! They are extremely well and happy. Beautiful house, great dog (Ben) and the cuisine on the waterfront aint bad either.
Naturally they miss us all and send love to their friends in France.
Today I went to Greenwich Market to meet old chum Daniel and the rain, oh la, the rain it was a-raining. Luckily my sisters wedding was on Friday, warm and dry enough to be outside. Tomorrow I'm off direction Cornwall and Devon, then Cambridge, then back to London. We I don't die of cold and wet first.

2 comments:

  1. How great for you to have seen Liz and Frank! I miss them too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank amd Liz are in very good form, well settled; they especially asked to be reminded to you and the folks...

    ReplyDelete