April 14, 2013

spring in the market





Today and yesterday HOT  - actual heatness, not just sunshine. Too hot to draw outside  in the afternoon. Today's market reflected this as all and sundry poured into Esperaza for the joy of shopping.
And from the woods our little faun was drawn, looking thinner than last year I thought - or perhaps its his brother?


New camera is a mixed blessing. Its so big that when snapping wild life, like yon faun, you have to tip. And yesterday, as I tucked it into its protective cases (the camera, not the faun) a pretty red squirrel came out and danced about, laughing at my photo unopportunability. And I'm waiting to get a new computer so I can download properly; and so it goes



Toots family have gone, alas, Margaret has arrived, hurrah.Looking good, BTW. There may well  be more news but the heat is making me drowsy...
















No comments:

Post a Comment