February 18, 2016

Departures and teeth

Claer and Olwyn left this morning, I think - Bob and I left slightly before them, to a Carcassonne dentist.They had to see themselves out.  Rather a chaotic farewell, especially as Claer was rendez-vousing with Rick - who had missed his plane from London. Awaiting news on that one. Anyway, no farewell snaps.
Instead here is dawn over Rennes les Chateau.

 -A filling dropped out of my mouth on Monday and  I picked a dentist at random from the yellow pages. It wasn't really random, more cabbalistic; his address was 33 rue des trois courones so I had to go for him. In the event, he was about 14 yrs old and a whistler, which is very relaxing. He bunged the hole, was cheerful and happy and incredibly gentle, charged 41 euros. Will be going there from henceforth: highly recommeneded.

No comments:

Post a Comment