April 20, 2016

quietish

Not a lot happening as tonight was to be an early night to see off the last of the cold; it nearly was, its just that Allenna and I got talking over a bottle of Blanquette de Limoux, well-know health drink, and a salad. 
Allenna - an American by birth though dual nationality now- represents Canada in the Democrats Abroad team and being jolly clever, was able to try and explain the American electorial process to me. Not sure if she suceeded. All I wanted to know, really, is that Trump aint going to happen.

In the absense of actual actuality, as it were, here is a photo of the parrot trying to trash the studio. 

And for your amusement, a quote from a London friend on the subject of this blog;

'Esperaza, the very name confuses. An exotic form of corset, or a fizzy
drink from the age before coke?  Or a rebranding of Tilling-sur-Aude?
Location, location ... Languedoc being indicated, I imagined for an instant 
a Cathar Brigadoon (and you a Parfaite?) which passing fancy your blog
quickly squelched. Your blog, ah yes, all I have to go on and I go on it
frequently.
Such comings and goings... gosh, I'm thinking the Archers crossed with 'Allo 'Allo and a
cast of hobbits (NB Galdalf at head of your table). '

Made me laugh:) Which whilst threatened by Trump, is a Good Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment