August 3, 2017

Ongoing hols


 There are now 9 assorted Harris's in the house and environs - we ate at the Creperie last night (they are so good there), tonight its the TyRex and friday it'll be Le Camping buvette, all being well.

Resisting posting endless snaps of feasting family in preference to this lovely creature found by Phil. Anyone know what it is?

****I have been shortlisted for the National Open Art expo in England which is quite exciting. The selection continues so I have to wait to see if the judges like the work, but there is a peoples choice thang. If you are so disposed, will you vote for me?
http://www.nationalopenart.org/gallery2.php?as=1&St-Hilarion-19060
The picture is one of my 'Saints' series - there are others on my website, www.vanillabeer.co
They are perhaps not very enjoyable, being paintings of people with deep-seated difficulties generally ending in early and nasty deaths, but I do think they are well painted :)*************

No comments:

Post a Comment