December 15, 2017

Au revoir Andree

 Kelly helping me coax Andree into being photographed....

Andree is off this weekend. We said our goodbyes yesterday, tearfully in my case. Andree is happy to be starting the next chapter of her life, in comfort and without cares.  We have rendezvous'd every week for 20 years and I will miss her.

But life goes on. We gave dinner to Pete and Clare, Kate and Dermot and Kat last night. Modesty forbids comments on the cooking - there was a lot to be modest about. The highlight was the fruit salad, which Kat brought. The other highlight, which is still making me laugh, was Kates' imitation of a French punk band.
After Edmondes death and Iains death it seems slighting to mention the death of a dog. But anyone who has lost a wonderful dog with empathise with Tim, whose amazing little dog Hetty was killed yesterday by a sheep dog thinking it was defending the lambs. Accidents will happen in the countryside. Much love goes to Tim and Gracie.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know if it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your website.
    It appears as though some of the text within your content
    are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if
    this is happening to them too? This could be a issue with my internet browser
    because I've had this happen previously. Thank you

    ReplyDelete