February 25, 2018

dimanche esperaza

very nice band - clarinet, accordion, guitars - playing near the cheese stall. 


Fairly random snaps au marche to show I'm still on the case - and some snaps of riff-raff au caff - was too overwhelmed by the sudden appearance of Bruno Lang to photograph him but seeing him soon so will redress. Old lags will remember him as the head honcho at La Caderonne, when it was a bio restaurant with gigs and expos.; the glory days! 

I passed my afternoon playing Go with Andy and cleaning out parrot cages, though not at the same time. Tonight its the ironing that beckons. Life is quite full enough.



Kat, Marie-the-etcher and Ole-B.'s back

Ole-B.'s side and Msr Marshall

New Kelly, Kat, Ann and Keiran 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for post this great. I'm a long time reader but
    ive never commented till now.

    Thanks again for the awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you'll comment again, getting some feedback is important to me :)

    ReplyDelete