April 10, 2018

Tuesday changes








Lee Robinsong's* birthday dinner at Maxs hosting.. is that a verb? At Maxs bidding, certainly. And at Maxs house.


I love this picture of Lee taking pictures whilst Jo looks thoughtful. Our conversation had been profound, evidently.

Jolly rumbustious night for all the thoughtfulness, featuring Roy and Jo, Kat (now departed for Marseilles) and me and the Captain - who is also leaving today, for a stint in Blighty in his case.

Lee and Max go tomorrow. I'm dizzy with all this activity.


*of Lovesong Fine Arts, see www.leerobinsong.ca




This morning I nosed my way into Tim and Yvonne's new gaff which is lovely. I'm so impressed by their intuition. By which I mean they bought this tiny holiday home sight unseen and its far more than anyone could have expected, a darling corner of town with everything you could need for short Esperaza breaks. They have to live in Brittany while Tim finishes work but they have a foothold here to retire to.

They go at the end of the week. Keeping up with this lot is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment