October 7, 2018

Magrie weekend

 Today boded,hmm,  odd; alarming, one might say - or worse - but it went well :)





Many friends visited the arts weekend at Magrie to whom I send heartfelt thanks. What could have been a boring event was somewhat exhausting fun. I didn't remember to photograph everyone but here are a few...
... Kate Hardy, who walked over from Limoux with her adorable whippets:

Anne from Couiza  conferring with Kat - she bought us her homemade crepes and  chocolate sauce, bless her heart-

 Pete and Clare and Annette:

Marie-France from Esperaza:

Roland having things explained to him by Marie:

the town bar:

Petite moi,  winning the painting prize :) = bottle of premier bulle, loads of flowers and a marble trophy (Thanks to Bob for the photo)







Now I'm told I'm a celebrity so I'm available for hire. Usual rates apply.

Then - as if I hadn't peaked - Lilly and Louise who arrived last night had cooked us dinner. We ate in Chez Francoise and counted our lucky stars:)



No comments:

Post a Comment