January 3, 2019

a-trespassing we will go -

Jim Hankinson, Matty and Theo came trespassing with me yesterday when we looked over Max Johnsons' new house from the outside. It all looks great, Max!!


we had lunched at the Pont - all impressed - 

Ian
 in the evening, it being Bobs turn to cook, the Rushtons, Ian and I were treated to a splendiferous meal.


We drank the Tokay that Eva and Richard had been good enough to give me, the first I've tasted since my father allowed me a sip in 1964. He said I couldn't have more because women didn't have palates; he was in fact trying to protect his stash. It was fabulous, never forgotten the taste - many thanks to Richard and Eva darlings xxxx

Today is cold but brilliant blue-bright. Maybe take a walk before the next meal...
Clare


J.R.


No comments:

Post a Comment