June 15, 2020

Lazy Bee

Found this little fellow on the floor by the parrots so took him out to a geranium and gave him some honey - no idea if it should have been watered down or not but he tucked his proboscis happily in and had disappeared an hour later.

Lazy blogger that I am, I forgot to photograph the market - which was thriving - or the cafes, ditto. Spotted some friends who have been absent but are now back and heard tell of other returnees. 

Is life not to be changed by the isolation and closing of Europe? 
I have one friend who says that he and his wife will no longer use airplanes and will only make one cross-Europe journey per year. Right now, cars are back in town and masks are rare.
What was it all for?


2 comments:

  1. I can't see how to post images and videos to you via blogspot in return for yours. I'm very much in entomology mode at the mo and I liked your story of the clever bee rescue. What made you suspect a bee might like honey? Only joking— even I know that. But geranium? Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the only flower to hand!! But I'II go with the genius diagnosis. xxx

    ReplyDelete