December 27, 2020

Out of quota

The market today lacked lustre... when I asked friends if they'd had a good christmas the response was inevitably, Beuwf with a shrug. 
I had coffee at Kats gallery with Roland plus Mike, which was a treat; on the way home I ran into Eddie (below)  and when we got back for a little something Louise was there with Bob and Phil - so, thank heavens, a degree of  quality social interactivity

Last night, oh la!! Was well sociable. Douggie and Regina joined us for a little glass of something

I have other  photos especially of  Regina who does take a great picture(despite my poor equipment and skills), but apparently I'm out of something quota  and can't upload anymore. 
This may be goodbye... in which case, happy 2021 and all the best for a very new future.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment