August 20, 2023

Hotness high

It's hot in Esperaza today... did the market quickly, spent most of the day reading in the bath.


 Between times; Eric, above, who popped by to see Robin but got stuck with me while the family watched the womens footter and below, Madame Lena who is anticipating the arrival of her neighbours, as are we all :)


 Last nights fun... we went to the Poulet en Velo where Sebastian put us in the tent above the lake. Foolishly I thought this meant a no-smoking area. Ha!

Without wishing to be obsessively dull... I have a medical condition that can't tolerate cigarette smoke. So when the adjacent table was suddenly packed with smokers, I had to leave the family and go - BUT what luck!! Saveria was staffing the little rock store so I got to spend some quality time with her, a rare treat. Esperazas most glamourous granny...





No comments:

Post a Comment