February 22, 2013

great thursday

 Dinner last night at Kats which was amazing for me - I was like a cork out of a bottle not having left home for so long, what with a succession of colds and so forth [thats enough on colds. Ed.]

Fear I was oppressively noisy. Delicious meal; curried eggs with pomegranate seeds and salad, 2 things that I can recall the taste of but don't know what they were, coconut Thai curry was one I think and the other wasn't, both yummy; salad, cheese and lemon cheese cake that Elaine made and should start making commercially for the local restaurants, IHMO.

My photos are tragic and pointless. The guests were Elaine and Eric, Mike and Pete, the conversion was broad and wide ranging and we saved the world.

Here is a sharp clear and coherent photo from the same camera of the Thursday market - which flourishes in its low-key way -

and here is a hazy photo of the cat that has taken to sleeping in Andrees garden in its own little greenhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment