March 11, 2013

arts event

Here are Kat and Alecia unpacking their work for the Toques et Clochers expo, handing in day today; watch this spot for notice of the show.
Is it my imagination or are the girls wearing some sort of uniform? Star Fleet cadets, probably.

Fantastic thunderstorm last night after a glorious Sunday - power cuts all night so gave up and went to bed early. Woke refreshed after the first decent sleep for an age. The power cut had taken out the streetlight outside my window; long may darkness reign there.

On Saturday went with Margaret and Kat to look at art in Carcassonne. Found some, enjoyed it, moved on to Limoux to catch the carnival. It was excellent. From our vantage point in one of the cafes we sat in comfort in the sunshine and were vastly entertained. I took around 100 photos over three hours. Some were good (happens if you take enough) and I  was pleased as I edited the shoot direct on the camera before downloading. Somehow I managed to press the 'delete all' button. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Vanilla. You really should not be let near a camera! I have never known anyone have such bad luck with photographic apparatus

    ReplyDelete
  2. think yourself lucky I dont drive a car cherie x

    ReplyDelete