May 18, 2014

Back in harness




Got back yesterday afternoon - lovely Jo was on the 'plane so I hitched a lift home with her and Roy. Which meant I could have a bath and meet Kat and Elaine for an evening drink at Lukes bar; from whence to Robins' St Gobain for dinner with Toby and Leo.

Soooooooooo good to  be back:)

Below Toby and Leo is a snap of the market -  all is well in this best of all possible worlds - which was followed by lunch at mine with Annie and Pete and Gus. Then to Andrees where I watched open-mouthed as the males amoungst us swarmed up her cherry trees and denuded them. Forgot camera, alas.





1 comment:

  1. That is very attention-grabbing, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your feed and sit up for in quest of extra
    of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your web
    site in my social networks

    ReplyDelete