October 31, 2019

Halloween

Didn't like to photograph the many trick or treaters that called at  the house tonight. There were some tiny little skeletons, some rather big scary monsters, one wearing the mask of Munchs Scream (above) only in dark blue with glitter. Far more callers than in other years. Luckily I'd been prompted to go and get tooth-rotting stuff for them so was well-prepared.

I'II swear some came back twice, in different masks... they carry knapsacks nowadays for one to pile goodies into and I recognised the same sack, possibly.
All most polite; apologised for disturbing and frightening me. They thanked me prettily as they left. Nice.

Didn't photograph Leigh and Lorraine, Kells, Ian and the other folk I've seen today. Nor Leigh and Lorraines house, which they've re-decorated beautifully. They have two beautiful and lively dogs who will sort that one out :)

The intermittent rain has not altered the river level which in fact is rather low. More forecast. Ou sont les chaleurs d' antan?


No comments:

Post a Comment