November 15, 2019

Farewell, encore

 
 Dear Rose surprised Leo and Toby last night,,,, she'd invited them to dinner for their last night here, saving them the trouble of cooking so they can get off early this morning for the long drive to Amsterdam - ha!

We all turned up too, bearing food and drink and though I tottered off relatively early I'm guessing they wont be leaving too promptly this morning.





















The place was packed and my photos dire though there is one of Rose I've promised not to publish, yet. No pix of Leo and Toby, (hazy one of her up top) you'd think after years of doing this blog I'd be a little less ramshackle.
Well done to Rose though. What a sweet friend you are.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they were a bit surprised, not the quiet meal they expected. Think everyone had a good time.

    ReplyDelete