November 13, 2019

Weird Weds

 Guess who?? She won't let me photograph her face... but here is her very broken leg and the impeccable scar caused by the excellent repair that is keeping her in Quillan hospital until it is well enough to put weight on. All the best to our mystery guest and her patient husband Mike (spoiler alert hahahah).

Kat gave me a lift to Quillan to visit the hospital and do a bit of shopping - great girl to shop with BTW - then there was a little time for lunch before getting to the church for Francis Malfants farewell ceremony. Arriving just on time I found the church full, the porch full and the street outside also crowded. I hustled my way in thinking there had to be a little space somewhere and there wasn't. Ended up standing by a side altar for two hours. Didn't think it was appropriate to take photos but during the half hour shuffle to get out I was really bored and snapped the back of the crowd, see below.
 It is wonderful that he was so appreciated.... he will be missed and not forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment