March 28, 2020

Good tidings of great joy

Allelujia!! This was outside the creperie last night - Susan tipped me off - available Friday to Sunday evenings, Weds to Sunday lunchtimes.

We had a great treat last night with an Indian takeaway- thanks to Louise for telling me about that. I can't find their website (indianspices.fr but it ain't coming up on my machine) however their phone is 06 32 83 27 54.  You have to order on Weds for the delivery to Esperaza on Friday nights but they don't know how much longer that'll be allowed... enjoy while you can.

Whilst loitering by the church yesterday evening, waiting for the curry, met Susan who was on her permitted walk and looks good and still wants a companion animal,  and Norbert who was collecting too. We stood in a big triangle and gabbled at each other. Earlier (on my permitted walk) saw Diana and Candy and had a shouted conversation from separate pavements.

Its life, Captain, but not as we know it.

2 comments: