August 14, 2020

goodbye to an era

 Here are Andy and Louise who are emptying their palace in readiness for new owners. They will keep a house here so they will not be abandoning us totally - very sentimental about the loss of their old place though, or at least I am. Andy arrived here in Esperaza a few months after me so we go back a long time and that house has many many happy memories. 

Saw a stunning meteorite from my bedroom window a couple of nights ago so got dressed to go out and look at the stars. Which is how I discovered that the new mayor is keeping the street lights on all night. Disastrous for the star-struck. 

Diary date; Atelier Ouverte on Sunday, 10 - 12, at the garage next to La Casa. Masks obligatory. Want to see my new work out of the actual studio. All welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment