November 29, 2020

Parrots never forget.

Here Rico is refreshing his memory, ahhhh - Boss back late Thursday, all being well. 

Todays market was rather a shock - got used to the food-only thang and now its full of stuff that in they olden days I'd have called tat but today looked glorious, shiny and valuable and rare. There were many musicians and music and much frolicking. The gendarmes were out in some force and challenged a bare-faced geezer next to me. He said he didn't have to wear a mask, he was the proprietor of the stall. They put him right.

On my way home I met a French friend going in. I said, better put your mask on; he said, no I will not have my personal liberty interfered with. Oh dear...(groan) ... so you'll get fined?? I've already been fined twice, he said proudly, but I don't have to pay. You just write and tell them they are acting against the law and they let you off. 

Third time is prison. Not for him :) Do hope not anyway, nice chap if misguided.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment