February 21, 2021

ça marche, le marché







 I hung out and and followed people around. Kat said I was like a stray dog. Nice way to pass an overcast Sunday morning though.

Here in order of appearance are Ann from Couiza, not spotted for a while; and our own dear Edith. Many other mates were out but I randomly focused on the rarities. Ole-Bendik was his usual shining self - he asked after the English, were we all dead?  

There was an awareness of criminality today. I was bumped by an agreeable young man who handled me copiously in apology - it was Roland who had me check my purse and mobile. No harm done but it seems we must not be occasions of sin by providing temptation to the vulnerable.

Cold and windy. Bob says rain is forecast. 

Virtual hugs all round. Stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment