February 28, 2021

what mask???


 Here's Will - of Chez Will, in Rennes les Bains. What a treat to see him after this long years' hibernation:) You can order pizza and plat des jours to be collected +33 4 68 69 19 61 :) I'm missing his brie-and-pear pizza... he is well, as is Marvi and their child who is now, gulp, 10 years old.

Anyway, he took his mask off for the snap. Most folk in the market were masked up and the third policeman was going about reminding people - and we are outside, you can duck the unmasked.

Not if you use l'Amaranthe, the co-op run whole food store. It's a small space. They only let three people in at a time, unless they are really packed and they are then too busy to bother. There is a sign saying masks are obligatory but when I pointed this out to the staff, re; the non-masked, I was told; we are not policemen. 

My but-l-am-vulnerable-rant was treated to a series of magical passes which I'm assured will protect me. 

Not going there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment