March 14, 2021

Covid health warning


 This is in the (closed)  creperie window, snapped a few weeks ago - the window is coated in the Sahara dust that disturbed most of Europe at the time.

Despite that this is a Sunday, there are no current snaps because I've not been out on account of I've had a reaction to The Jab. Flattened yesterday, today upright and merely complaining. Possibly back to normal tomorrow.

The reason I write this is because the vaccine gives you a touch of Covid and the touch I had was frightful. I am so grateful that I don't have to have the full malady.  

Bob had a brief headache so you don't have to be ill afterwards - either way, GET IT DONE.  None of us want this disease. Even if it doesn't kill you it sure feels like it might.

Lay in a stock of Doliprane and get The Jab. Deal with it . Stay safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment