September 13, 2021

Monday morning





The captains table... he's doing good in the garden and Im looking forward to lunch.

 Below, the sign on the creperie, evidence that Kevin is shooting himself in the foot - much like ex-Luc's bar, also closed for the same reasons of liberty. Cafe du Pont profitting as is Jean-Luc.





Heres a slightly underfull market - because there was a vide grenier over the bridge. It was smashing, not too hot, lots of mates out.

 



Photos of Claudinne and New Kelly are dreadful but I like this of Nel, who is offering a reward for a missing cherry :)

New Kelly is here til Tuesday; Shuff is here for a week; Pete n Clare are back; John and Jean are due tomorrow, as is Robin.

I'm just back from the health centre round the corner where an agreeable young man tested my breathiness and lungs. In blighty I'd have called him my COPD nurse; here I dunno. He's pleased with me anyway and Im pleased I don't have to go to Limoux to be tested. That Centre de Sante is a real blessing for Esperaza.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment