July 16, 2022

Folkies of the Aude

 Among our many blessings in Esperaza are Alex and James... Alex posted this on Fb and I haven't hesitated to steal it to share with y'all. Book now!

..... I wanted to let you know that due to events beyond my control my 'Islander' gig at Cafe d'Alaigne (24th July) has been CANCELLED - however I have decided to go ahead with it anyway and have the event at home in our lovely garden on the banks of the River Aude. This is your invitation to my pre-tour concert! The new date is now SUNDAY 7th AUGUST at 14h30 (gate opens at 2pm). There will be a wine bar (5 euros donation with free top up) and you may bring your own picnic and drinks. The programme will include songs from my current folk ballads album 'Turning the Tide' and some of my own songs from my new album due out mid August (So there will be a chance to pre-order). It would be wonderful to see you and celebrate my music with you. There are limited spaces, so if you would like to join me for a relaxing summers afternoon in the garden - please reserve your places at islanderfolk@gmail.com. www.islanderfolk.com



No comments:

Post a Comment