December 25, 2012

Ferren's housewarming

 Charming or what :) When Ferren Macintyre throws a party, he goes for it...



...to say I had difficulties with the new camera is an understatement. Sylvie - centre below - is studying photography and simply looked at the thing, which caused it to behave. Now I have no idea how to access the software that will allow the cropping and red-eye change I rather need. She's round later today and I'm hoping she'll glare at the computer for me. She is flanked by the arm of Godly Ole-Bendik and dear Freddie. Welcome back Freddie! Her hair has been turned a magnificent Titian by the Scottish weather.
 And here's Ferren modelling himself on a bridesmaid as is the custom in these parts. Looking well on it.
 Most of our friends were at the party and we were sorry to go but we were booked at Marie-Claudes, seen here saying something like don't you dare photograph me - fine night and a great start to the Xmas season.
bonnes fêtes à tous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment