March 2, 2014

Sunday lunch

The Creperie has reopened, allelujia! Despite all the extra space you must still book - crowded-
New kitchen and Kevin not so available to chat to, but all else remains the same. Margo, Theophile and I had a splendid lunch there in the company of lots of our neighbours. Apropos, since it has been in the local press that I am standing on Jean Torrent's liste, one of them came up to me and kissed me and said, Allez Europe. Very thrilled as there is a certain amount of debate about letting the foreigners into the town proper and I'm the token foreigner. (Except for Edith but shes on Georges liste)
After lunch we ambled to the playground and watched Theo play. Hes so big now but still charming :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this picture!
    No matter what list you are on, we still love meeting up with you !
    Hug.
    Margo et Théophile ( the charming African-European ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya fellow candidate. I am standing on the Montazels list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Django, delighted to hear this news - and Eddie is on Fa's list, between us we will be running the world soon:)

    ReplyDelete