May 3, 2018

won

 Serrano's (the bakers in Rue Victor Hugo by the 8 a 8) has been significantly honoured by being included in the Guide Gault et Millau for this year. The mayor and municipalite have noted the specialness of this by awarding an award to point out the award, which can be seen as soon as you get through the door. Apparently it was very fierce with the Guide people following the baker around all week to make sure that everything was prepared on site and done proper.
Congratulations !

Whilst on the subject of prizes, anyone out there want to paint in the streets of Esperaza? The Mayor is talking about having a street arts event in June or July, en plein air, with juried prizes in the aftermath.

So far the reaction of the local artists is mixed. Can you contact me if you'd enjoy being a part of such an event? Cheers

9 comments:

  1. Hey I am so glad I found your website, I really found you by accident,
    while I was searching on Bing for something else, Regardless
    I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a incrtedible
    post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't hafe time to browse it all at the moment but I
    have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds,
    so whesn I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there would you mind letting me know whiich hosting company you're utilizing?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 difcferent browsers and I must say thiss blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?

    Thanks, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! This is soooo simple... all free. Blogger.com does it all for you, gives you lots of design choices. Glad to know it works :) Its certainly easy for me to use.

      Delete
  3. With havin so much written contentt do youu ever run into any issues of plagorism
    or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of unique content I've
    eitheer writfen myself orr outsourcfed but it seems a lot
    oof it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement.
    Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being ripped off?
    I'd definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest, I'd be flattered if anyone took my words that seriously!! I think the golden rule is that you never publish anything anywhere on any social media if you want to keep it to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely
    lonhg comment but after I clickied submit my comment didn't show up.

    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.Regardless, just wamted to say
    superb blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry! Didnt see it in my feed but appreciate your remark anyway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?
    My blog site is in the exact samje area of interest as yours and myy visitors would really benefit from a lot of tthe information you provide
    here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete