June 17, 2018

Another sunday

 The Vide Grenier was plenty fun :) I positioned myself with Claudinne at the Buvette, to drink coffee and chatter, but soon discovered it was a strategic hot-spot as people entering or leaving the fray had to pass us. Saw most of our friends as a result though the photos I remembered to take are not good.

Here is a blurred photo of my prize buy, 6 euros worth of watercolour signed J. Nielsen. Its old but amazing quality. Whoever J. Nielsen was, s/he could handle watercolour beautifully, terribly impressed. Pity about the frame, will have to save up to have it re-done.


Football fever continues here, not. I was in Lucs at one point  drinking hot chocolate with Jim - the TV showing some world cup match. Not a soul was watching. Esperaza is wedded to rugby.

No comments:

Post a Comment