June 13, 2018

LouLou

 Here is Lou Lou, new to the household - a lionheaded angora female companion for Jess and Oswald.
All goes well, in principle. Until Lou Lou refused to come outside and of course Jess won't come in. Hmm.

Now Lou Lou is in the new conservatory, with heater, bedding, food and water, in the hope that she'll get the hang of outsideness, sort-of,  and get ready to take up her role in the community.

Bits of sun today following a deluge. Most of the serious deluge was last night and cascaded through my bedroom roof, causing me to have to change bedrooms. Bedding still soaked.
Imagine my joy when I found a room I'd never slept in with a bed I'd never slept on. By the time I'd got there, with fresh bedding, I was tired enough to sleep in the yard but jolly glad I didn't have to.

Bob and I went out to ex-Ty-Rex to celebrate Lou Lou and I had the plat du jour - prawns done to death with pernod, garlic and parsley, a heap of tagliatelle with seafood whatnots, roasted vedg. That and a carafe of red and life looks manageable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment