August 26, 2018

Andree blooms

Saw Andree yesterday morning - en forme and sends love to all.

The evening was Bernht and Juttas party which was amazing - apart from the quality of the hosts and the food and drink they provided so generously, the quality of our friends is superb. It was such a treat to be able to sit down and talk together. Guests clustered in the fairy-light-lit garden, the living room, the dining room, all comfortable for the large - 40-odd? happy group.
The summer season is fun but exhausting and things are coming back to earth now, gently and reassuringly.

There are photos that I'm proud of. However; the machine will let me download NOTHING. 

---I only have this picture of Andree because after taking it I tested the printing machine in Leclerc in Limoux and it worked (showing that my photos are  OK, its the computer that is damaged) I scanned the print of Andree and could then post it. Maybe will do the same with the party snaps, tomorrow.

Roland took a picture of the group for Toby; perhaps I can get hold of a copy, please? 

Probably this machine will have to go to be repaired. Sigh.

Didn't therefore photograph the market, not Pete and Clare - Pete en route to hip replacement in London, good luck there and I forgo hiphop jokes-  nor our Canadian guests.

Normal service will be resumed as and when. 








No comments:

Post a Comment