August 11, 2018

Dangerous days

Nicked this from Els message...

Hi everyone, just to say that Leo Dave and I went in to see Toby last night. She is ok but has a long road of recovery to go. We think it is a bit early for visitors at the moment as she is in intensive care unit. Linked up to every machine. She is quite cheerful but is still in a bit of shock as I am sure you can imagine. It was a really bad smash. Maybe early next week if anybody is thinking about visiting but you could you liaise with Leo first. No flowers allowed, she has her phone and ipad so messages I am sure will be appreciated. Her wrist is in plaster so her reply may be limited. I told her everybody was sending their love. I have directions and visiting times if you want them later on.  

Saw Msr Pozo, boss of the Pompiers, this morning. He asked after Toby as he it was that pulled her out of the car and he was worried for her...she was unable to talk when he got her out and he was was fretting that there was chest/throat damage.
 I asked after the guy who hit her; he has damaged his foot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night was Stans tribute gig to his wife, Debs Swallow. A curious sense of nostalgia, loss and excellent music. The place was packed; here is a distant image of the man playing the blues.

 Because I couldn't get near, I passed my camera to a (nameless) friend and she returned it with this couple of curious images...





my photography is less mysterious, just plain piss poor. Alas.


No comments:

Post a Comment