May 26, 2019

Politics, not

I'm ignoring the results across Europe - and especially in Esperaza - and will persist in my belief that humanity is basically decent and will put out helping hands to those in need. Whatever our leaders say.

Voting was good. Your voting card is checked on the way in together with your I.D.  You take the bumph of the party you want, fold it and put it in a little blue envelope. That goes into the ballot box, where your voting card is stamped and your I.D. checked. You sign a book. All would be straightforward - but it takes ages as you have to stop and kiss everyone.

Yesterday the weather was as bonkers as the voting, patches of light, shades of darkness. Accordingly the vide grenier lacked lustre...
Can't remember a time when I came away with nothing, no tat, no treasure... wasn't just me, talking to mates (as you do) found no-one buying. New austerity?

No comments:

Post a Comment