May 20, 2021

LIBERTE!!


Terraces are open!! We ate and drank in the company of friends! Nightingate, here below, could remember what we all used to eat!!

Le Captain et Susan
enough of the exclamation marks now, you get the gist - it was a cold evening but hey, we were out and about and I can feel another exclamation mark coming on -
Allowed 6 maximum per table, we were me and himself, Louise and Norbert, Susan and Jutta. Drink was taken, crepes were eaten. Snaps were inappropriate and I didn't get any of Louise...

Norbert

Jutta snapping me snapping her
It was noticeable on the terraces of Esperaza that masks were not worn and people were kissing and hugging. Either there will be an outbreak of Covid or we are through it.


This morning there are chem trails in the sky. I'd forgotten them. I shall be lunching at Le Pont while the going is good :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment