October 29, 2021

Friday morning in Esperaza

The morning sun doing its best to burn off the mists - mornings here are so beautiful - also they are the only time available to me now as Bob and I are in lockdown till Tuesday. Had a close-confined  lunch on Sunday where one of the guests has tested positive. Le Capt and I both tested  negative but the government guidelines expect us to self-isolate for 10 days, so we will.

Info; the pharmacy opposite the town hall tested us, me free as holder of a carte vitale, captain 26 euros. Charming (except that they stick something up a nostril, ouch) and restults in 15 mins.


No idea whats happening here but here's the school, some ladders and what appears to be a roof party.

Talking of parties; because I'm under house arrest with covid-contact it will be Kat hosting the event on Sunday. Do go and have fun without me -
**** Kate  will be scattering the ashes up the Poux at 3.00, before the event - all welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment