October 5, 2021

Micheal and a link...

 

No escape ! Micheal Henehan thought he could take a train and buses to Fa from Berlin without being spotted - but we got the same bus, ha! There is a bus strike so the usual arrangements were altered and we both opted for the same option, if that isn't too tautological...

Anyway, he's back to Berlin tomorrow so I was terribly lucky to have the hours trip home with him, catching up.

You may think I spend all my time feasting and having fun - if only!!! I also have a day job and it is apropos of this that I'm doing some shameless self-publicity. Alors; a podcast featuring an effort of mine, book about my Papa and his work and our family. You may not want to listen but if the spirit moves you, heres the link:

New Books Network | Vanilla Beer and Allenna Leonard, "Stafford Beer:…



No comments:

Post a Comment