December 12, 2021

Putting the sun in Sunday

Here is a basking cat, on the gate of the house next to Le Pont... and here is a notice on the towns information panel, reminding us geriatrics to register for our christmas pressies from the Mairie. Recommended, if you are old enough - last years were a genuine treat.
Highly sociable day for me :) Heres Ziggy, snapped at lunch where she and Phil kindly fed me on British fare; leek and potato soup, shepherds pie -, think Phil is training her up. There was pineapple and ice cream and merangues and cheeses and red wine. And the killer punch; coffee with rum and cream.
Staggered from there to mince-pies and mulled wine with Shiela and Ray,  a tour de force I was too weak to profit fully from. Nice to see them and Susan. They had sensibly arranged their visitors in small groups to avoid possible virus contagion and Susan and I were the last of the day. 

Not too tiring, I hope :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment