July 10, 2023

Margaret and John excel

Zoe, Clare and Kitty

Margaret and John have thrown some parties over the years but yesterdays seemed to me to be the biscuit taker... herewith, random snaps.

Nel

All life as we know it was there, evading my camera - 

Zoe and Kitty arrived late and then slept for a while - woke them to get to Le Healthy, where I for one ate mightily. Hadn't noticed what appears to be a set of teeth in the middle of the plate. The hidden skull? Oh dear.



 This morning, Monday, Pete and Nel were sweet enough to take me for an early morning swim at the lake. No, of course I didn't go in - the water was cold - but they did and I got to contemplate stuff. Here's a snap of the St Bertrand stream doing its thing en route; and of course, the lake.





No comments:

Post a Comment