July 28, 2013

Leo and Tobys party

 Leo and Toby chose a great evening for their party, baking hot with a bit of a breeze and then a distant electrical storm, the aurora borealis only in black and white with a bit of forked lightening. Superbly done.


None of these photos caught any of it, alas.


 Here's a fairly random selection of snaps of the guests.  Sorry if I missed you - was busy, chattering away and delighting in old mates. Though perhaps the apologies go to those I DID snap -

Both Leo and Toby have amazing skills as hosts. If I give a party I forget to look after anyone rapido and expect the guests to entertain me - ouch, so bad - but Leo and Toby float amoung their guests, attentive, feeding and fueling them with booze and good conversation.




 Scottish Dave was illustrating some optical devise for measuring the proximity of cameras, I think-

Dermot was going incognito and Kates new haircut was due to her kitchen scissors. Excellent job; new career?

 Billy got signed by Olle-Bendik, as in 'just signing my bill' hoho


No comments:

Post a Comment