September 30, 2017

Magrie

 Here is Stan playing to Pat von Essens dancing in front of my paintings at Magrie - which was very wet yesterday. Still very well attended.  Lots of music and food and fun going on :)

In the cave where Kat is exhibiting  they were holding a wine tasting so she had plenty of visitors... below is Pierre, one of the local volunteers; below him the star of the show.



Big news in Esperaza market this morning is the burglary at the hat museum. Thieves broke in and stole a computer and 200 euros. What with the break-in at Luc's about 6 months ago, we are begining to look like a crime capital - lock your doors!
I'm off back to Magrie now, floggin art...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, have noticed your blog for a little while now. My wife and I have just bought a house in
    Esperaza and I was wondering if you or any of your circle of local friends know any good local tradesmen, such as electricians, tilers, general builders etc.
    My email is erogers6@gmail.com, thanks
    Eamonn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed we do - between us we are the experts :) Will email... welcome to Esperaza!

    ReplyDelete