July 10, 2020

Surprised?

Frankly flabbergasted! 

Never guessed that the quiet dinner long arranged with Susan at the new creperie was in fact a plot by our friends to celebrate my big birthday.


Most of my snaps on the phone are frankly not good... but I like this of Pete who did the music (leading to a frisky debate about the relative poetic merits of Dylan and Laughing Len - can't remember who won) 
Kevin did his usual delicious crepes for us all after a fab salad -
The superb cake was commissioned from Serranos and is of course a representation of the cosmos.


It seems that the prime movers were Susan, Kat and Rose; conspiring away and so subtly that neither Bob nor I had a clue what was going on. Many friends other have also revealed a talent for deceit. Congratulations to all and BIG THANKS for what turns out to be the most memorable birthday of my 25,576 days so far - still in shock here. 
Love you all xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment