September 18, 2018

Virtue


After a virtuous days work my new friends Eamon and Margaret gave me apero at Luc's... they have been doing up their holiday home in Esperaza and had me in stitches with tales of their boiler and water supply. Anyone who has done up a house here can respond to that one :)


 Naturally they know all the plumbers and electricians in Luc's and are fitting in nicely with our merry band :)

Then Claudinne and I had supper together in the still-good ex-Ty-Rex; Valerie is a perfect front-of-house manager. Nosh is consistently edible. Claudinne is always marvellous company (we figure she was my first friend of my age here, all those many years ago) Great evening.
Don't forget; Thursday is the Fete du Vin - tickets at Chez Charlie. You can still reach him, despite the deviation - which is because of water-works further up the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment