April 25, 2020

Big Mouth


Me and my Big Mouth. No sooner do I write that there is no virus in town when the missive from the mayor arrives; 3 dead and I suspicious illness, in quarantine. It's in the commune,Georges writes - we should all wear masks. Further, he has ordered 2000 washable ones for distribution to the population.

Nice photo here from Louise, who caught the pretty beasties going past her house -

and below, lovely Clare! Who came past this morning, suitably protected and distanced, to collect essential equipment.. She and Pete continue to flourish.



Have also seen Gillie, who is back after a couple of ops for her newly-diagnosed malady. Despite all that, she looked alert and vital and much like herself. Wish I'd thought to snap her.

AND the geckos are back! Watched them on Tobys wall last night as I fell asleep.

Virtual hugs all round, darlings...

No comments:

Post a Comment