April 9, 2020

Stats, snow, slight sadness


https://www.lindependant.fr/2020/04/07/coronavirus-la-situation-au-7-avril-9-deces-de-plus-en-region-dont-1-dans-les-p-o-et-laude,8837094.php#xtor=EPR-2-[newsletter]-20200408-[classique]

Not sure if the above link will work in this format but it shows the virus stats for this region - it would seem that we are doing well but then we are underpopulated and there are not that many of us to kill off.

here's Andy --- clearly not in the Aude at the moment -
Andy and the snow rabbits







And here's  the house of Gert and Elsbeth which I passed on last nights walk. I'm going to have to stop these pilgrimages, it makes me too sad. We often spent Easter there and ate lamb.

Thinking of this I went to Chez Charlie and tried to order a leg; how many for, son-of-Charlie asked. Just me and Bob, obviously. FAR too big, I was told. But we would have it cold and in pies and make it last... no, no, you can have a kilo. Collect Saturday.

Wonder how much chocolate I'II be allowed at Serranos the bakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment