April 27, 2020

Post haste












 Look, the post office is opening today! Haven't checked yet. The little post boxes carry this message, saying not to post letters there but to go to the box by the post office.
 Yesterday we lunched on crepes at the creperie, in spirit - carried the crepes home in cardboard boxes -  merci a Kevin, yummy as ever.
And here is all the fun from the dinosaur museum.
Friday night we ate  haddock and chips from the Quillan end of town. It could be that I've forgotten everything but they seemed at the time the very best I'd ever eaten. 
Not sure how reliable I am though. The Netflix nonsense we watch of an evening is beginning to seem rather good.

Got caught in the mega downpour last night. Managed to walk up the old route to the Visigoth Tower in Fa, loved it so much; mad flowers, scents, birdsong; so when the rain started spotting I ignored it  until it was unignorable. Then I sat in the bus shelter by the railway line and texted Bob. Who didn't get it or my phone message but noticed I wasn't at home and rang me, bless him. So the last part of the walk was in warmth and steaming dryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment