April 4, 2020

Getting tedious

 Louise remarked - virtually - that its getting tedious and so it is. We are in the best place with all we need but but .but ... wherever you are you'll be in the same boat and know what I mean.

Here's the river yesterday. The rule says you can stay out for one hour and not go more than one kilometer from home which is a challenge . Stayed overtime yesterday because I didn't think to check and I've no idea how far a kilometer is - ran into Sheila and her dogs and she thought the rec was over a kilometer away. Hope not.

Don't know if ignorance is a defense but yesterday on the walk a car of gendarmes slowed down next to me on an otherwise empty road. I reached to my bag for my paperwork whilst grinning happily (not knowing I'd overrun) - they just burned off.

Chatted with Max last night; he is as irrepressible as ever. Snowbound!!

Here there is sun and the prospect of high temperatures for the weekend. No Toques et Clochers. Yet. 




1 comment: